If you make it to this chapter, congrats! You're on your way to a lifelong Building in Public journey. Thanks for reading. Say hi on Twitter so I can follow your stories.
Below are related communities, podcasts, and further reading for you:
- #30DaysInPublic Cohort
- Build in Public: Interviews with creators who are Building in Public
- Indie Hacker's Building in Public group
- A Twitter list of people Building in Public
- Hypefury: a product to automate growing your Twitter account
- MicroBrave: a product to guide you to Build in Public
- Arvid Kahl's The Embedded Entrepreneur
- Austin Kleon's Show Your Work
- Donald Miller's Building a StoryBrand
- David Mattin's Five Trends for the 2020s
- How to Build a Transparent Company the Buffer Way
- Outseta's SaaS Start-up Expenses, Equity Allocation, & Marketing Results After Four Years
*This page contains affiliate links. This means I'll be getting a commission when you sign up through it. This is a way to pay my bills and make sure I can continue to create free content for you and others. If you do that, thank you so much!