Good Sunday 🌞!
Last month of 2021 - what is your big plan to wrap up the year strong?
While I was hard at work gearing up for a new cohort of Build in Public Mastery, I took some time to write up my Oct & Nov income report & retrospective.
This time is totally worth celebrating! Because ... I got to $10,000 revenue as a solo creator! 🎉🎉🎉
Well as a business, this number is peanuts. But I'm still happy because
- It is a completely new field for me. I'm starting from scratch 🤯
- I've never taught in my life & been iterating my way to create content or courses 🎢
- I started right before my baby was born. She is 11 months old now! 👶
If I can achieve $10k as a solopreneur online, I can do $50k next year, right? 🤣 Let's do it!
And with the usual Kevon's fashion, I'm sharing all numbers and learnings (including where my customers come from) with you all.
⭐ Inspirations for You
- I am impressed by other public-minded solopreneurs, but I am even more impressed by entrepreneurs who share so much while running a team! Sarah from Canny is a gem - learn from her $2,200,000 ARR journey!
- If you're also passionate about teaching like me, Alexandra shares great tips for course creators. These 3 myth-busting concepts are refreshing.
✍ Currently I Am ...
- Build in Public Mastery <BIPM2> is ongoing. Waitlist is filling up and I'm planning to run the next cohort somewhere around late Feb or Mar.
- I've been taking a pause from writing my Showing Up Right. This handbook is for entrepreneurs just starting out on the Internet. I'll resume the creation in early Jan!
Hey, this is likely the last Sunday Beam in 2021! To wrap up the year, I'll be mainly
- Reading 1-2 fiction to refresh my creativity juice 📚
- Doing an annual review myself then do a few calls with peers 📑
- Making some new connections! 🤝
So, if you've been reading my content and we don't know each other yet, this is time to say hi, maybe we can even get on a quick call to connect 😊
Happy holidays! Wish you and your family a great time 🌲🎁⭐