There are so many life mottos out there from all these famous people; for me, I believe everyone should have a personal set of life mottos and it is worth writing them down so we can remind ourselves from time to time.
From reflecting my early career, these are the 7 ones that shape me into who I am.
- If you can’t do the small things well, don’t mind the big things
- Never be late
- Be humble, there are a lot of people smarter than you
- Early birds get the worms
- If you cannot decide for yourself, no one can
- Don’t look back, look forward
- Hard work will pay off, just be patient